The coronavirus pandemic has affected our global community in unimaginable ways. Many effects are yet to be revealed. At Navigate, we are taking it day by day and are learning as we go and we want you to know that we are here for you. Please find the resources below, and be sure to start with coronavirus.gov to get a brief on what Coronavirus (COVID-19) is, how it spreads, symptoms, and prevention tips. Be sure to see the Coronavirus Tax Relief information on IRS.gov as there are a number of updates that will likely affect you.
Information from the State of Massachusetts
Are you a nonprofit looking for assistance? See the post called COVID-19: Relief for Nonprofit Organizations Under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
For guidance and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH), and other state agencies related to COVID-19–check out this resource on Mass.Gov. You can also find the COVID-19 State of Emergency, as well as information on Unemployment and Coronavirus (COVID-19),
General resources to support a human-centric, digital-first workforce
- Comprehensive And Updated FAQs For Employers On The COVID-19 Coronavirus from Fisher Phillips
- Looking for help with remote work best practices? See this resource from Grow with Google, as well as Fisher Philips FAQ here.
- What Are The Challenges Of Managing a Remote Workforce And How To Solve Them?
Resources to help employers navigate COVID-19
- Surviving COVID-19: A Financial Game Plan for Small Businesses
- Six Steps to Take If COVID-19 Shuts Down Your Business
- How to Survive a Recession (For Small Business Owners)
- An Employer’s Guide to Navigating the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Relief Resources for Small Businesses
Resources and articles to help employers, from HBR
- Ways in which companies can cut costs while avoiding layoffs.
- Guidance for large companies on how to take care of employees and other stakeholders during the crisis — how you respond will be remembered for decades to come.
- A closer look at how some restaurants might be able to survive the crisis by slashing prices.
- Advice on how companies can do an in-depth supply-chain mapping to better prepare for the next crisis.
- A useful explanation of the different shapes an economic downturn could take.
- Your mental health is important; That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief.
Disaster loans and financial relief resources
- NEW! Get an Employee Retention Tax Credit for Your Small Business in 2020—Updated April 18, 2020
- Payroll Protection Program blog post which breaks down the program and how to apply—Updated April 2, 2020
- The Coronavirus Relief Bill: Every Benefit for Small Businesses
- How to Get an SBA Disaster Loan (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Financial Resources for Small Businesses, State by State
- The Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program (A Simple Guide)
- An Update from us on COVID-19—Updated April 7, 2020
- Finding Hidden Opportunities for Small Business Owners During a Pandemic—Updated April 7, 2020
An offer from Navigate to support your organization
Navigate is offering support to employers and their work-family during this tumultuous time. Please get in contact here to learn more about how we can support everything from payroll administration–to helping you save costs on your benefit plans.