The Importance of Employee Handbooks:
Employee handbooks are beneficial for businesses of all sizes, and a well-drafted, legally compliant, and up-to-date handbook can have many benefits for both the employees and the employer.
Want to find out how your employee handbook measures up? This free guide is a great place to start.
- The benefits of employee handbooks
- Key elements of an employee handbook
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Ensuring compliance of employee handbooks
- When and how to update employee handbooks
Located in Burlington, Massachusetts, we’ve successfully helped clients throughout the country — but our focus is here in New England.
“Outsourcing our payroll, insurance, and benefits
“Bringing on Navigate was a wise choice.”
- Online payroll executed with precision
- Benefits from Navigate’s HR consulting
- Valuable time gained to focus on core business