- Freight and Shipping Audit: a review and audit of a company’s parcel freight costs via primary carriers – Fedex, UPS, et al. Minimum annual shipping requirement of $100,000 in spending. Average savings of 20% with a 90% success in finding savings.
- Cellular Audit: an audit of a businesses smartphones, tablets, etc. Minimum monthly spend of $1000. Average savings of 25-33% with a 95% success in finding savings.
- Waste and Recycling Audit: an audit of solid waste, medical waste and recycling by finding errors, overcharges, and other cost reduction opportunities. Minimum annual spending of $25,000. Average savings of 20%+ with an 80% success in finding savings.
- Office Equipment Leasing and Print Management Audit: a full review and report card of all copier and equipment leases. Minimum review is one copier lease. Average savings of 57% with a 98% success in finding savings.
- Merchant Credit Card Audit: an audit of the monthly credit card processing with a 98% success in finding savings. (Minimum annual spend: $300,000; best suited for B2B.)
- Utility Audit: a comprehensive review of your gas and electric spending with an 80% success in finding savings. (Minimum annual spend: $30,000.)
+ in all of our audit work we do not change vendors or sell services.