- R&D Tax Credits: Applies to many type firms. Best suited for businesses with over $1million in Payroll. IRC section 41/form 6765
- Cost Segregation: An engineering based study to re-classify depreciation timelines on certain non-structural building components. Best suited for properties purchased or remodeled within the past 5 to 15 years having spent over $500,000 for new build or over $250,000 on renovations. $70,000 in benefit realized per $1mm of building spend*.
- Property Tax Review (Mitigation): Process goal to reduce property tax by 15%+. An initial review of real and personal property taxes will determine the feasibility of an appeal.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit(WOTC): Hiring incentive tax credits for certain pre-qualified employees. Credits range from $1,500 to $9,000 per employee.
* Renewed Energy EPAct incentives under section 179 D available again under new regulations.